Who We Are:
PROVE partners with attorneys and medical providers to provide lien servicing solutions that streamline and maximize personal injury settlements and quality patient care. We are backed by reliable capital solutions and a robust technology platform. We help personal injury patients get the quality care they deserve. We partner with industry leading attorneys, providing them tools that allow them to stay connected with clients & build better cases. We also provide physicians with turn-key services to streamline injury receivables and working capital solutions that help them focus on the delivery of the best quality patient care.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced Director – Attorney Liaison who is able to nurture their current, and build new, Personal Injury Attorney relationships in Atlanta and the surrounding metropolitan areas. This role requires strong networking skills and the ability to build strong relationships with a range of people within the practice. The Director – Attorney Liaison will manage and expand our current client base using their expertise in building long-term client relationships.
What You’ll Do:
This role is responsible for managing existing and growing new Personal Injury Attorney relationships. Key to success in this role is understanding the client’s business needs, creating solutions tailored to fit and continuing to see where we could add additional value over time.
- Create solid business relationships of trust and value with key decision markers with new and existing clients.
- Confidently sell our end-to-end lien servicing of third-party liability injury receivables.
- Ability to understand the needs of different clients and create customized solutions that fit their needs.
- Identify opportunities for PROVE to expand overall business in assigned geography.
- Meet or exceed required sales statistics and goals.
What You’ll Need:
- Minimum of 2 years’ outside sales experience in the healthcare industry including 3rd party liability cases.
- Knowledge or experience in legal technology services is a plus.
- An active Personal Injury Attorney client database.
- Physician/Provider contacts is a plus.
- High energy self-starter who can work independently to grow business in territory (previous experience working from a home-based office a plus).
- Exceptional communication and networking skills.
- Disciplined and organized with excellent sales follow-up.
- Ability to maximize sales while maintaining a critical balance of existing account maintenance and growth of new business initiatives.
- Live our values: Innovate Daily, Be Accountable, Communicate Effectively, and Be A Team.
- Experience with CRM Hubspot.
What You’ll Get:
The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing medical lien companies in the country. We offer compensation that includes a base salary and commissions, along with a competitive benefits package. Our environment is energetic and team-oriented for the common goals of the company as well as personal achievements.
How to Apply:
We are a fast-growing company with a dynamic and unique service in our industry, and we are looking for an Director – Attorney Liaison who is equally innovative, creative and passionate about our product. We are using an external resource in connection with this hiring. Please send your resume to email@example.com.