- PROVE Partners, LLC, founded in 2003 and based in Las Vegas Nevada, is a patient-centric complex claims administration and healthcare finance company that provides innovative services and financial products to injury victims, medical providers and law firms in the United States.
- PROVE is primarily engaged in a fast-growing form of specialty reimbursement commonly referred to as medical lien funding that enables victims of third-party liability accidents (e.g., motor vehicle collisions) to access healthcare in their greatest time of need.
- PROVE is more than a medical lien funder—we offer patients a full-suite of financial products including co-pay and deductible finance and pre-settlement loans, providers with comprehensive revenue cycle solutions including outsourced complex claims administration, and attorneys with patient concierge services and technology solutions to manage caseloads, reduce overhead and most importantly, maximize the outcome for their clients.
- PROVE maintains a fortressed balance sheet, supported by a group of institutional capital partners that manage more than $16 billion in assets under management.
- PROVE is backed by C9 Partners, LLC, a Los Angeles-based private equity firm focused on making investments in US-based businesses at intersection of financial services, specialty finance, and healthcare services.
Our Mission: We help injury victims at their greatest time of need.
Our Core Values: PROVE Partners wants to make an IMPACT on the lives of the patients we help, the clients we work with, and the team we treasure.
- I = Innovate Daily
- M = More…with Less
- P = Pursue Growth and Learning
- A = Accountability
- C = Communication
- T = Teamwork
- Core Job Function:
- Obtain current status of personal injury cases by contacting law firms and property and casualty insurance companies on a routine, daily basis.
- Ancillary Job Functions
- Correspond with law firms on medical lien and pre-settlement loan resolutions, documenting pertinent settlement details for review by the Settlement Manager.
- Manage our portfolio of non-performing medical liens and pre-settlement loans, including online research and interacting with third-party vendors (i.e., collection agencies and skip tracing providers) to identify current legal representations, client whereabouts, and updated contact information.
- Intake and process pre-settlement loans applications. o Identify opportunities to cross-sell PROVE’s financial products and services while interacting with law firms.
- Assist with preparation of monthly, quarterly, and annual servicing and settlement reporting packages to be presented to PROVE’s management team and Board of Directors.
- Maintain HIPAA compliance with all correspondence.
Skills & Qualifications:
- High school diploma required (Bachelor’s degree a plus)
- Prior experience in phone-based roles required
- 2-5 years of experience in loan servicing, loan collections, and or financial services
- Proficiency in Excel and word processing software
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Ability to excel in a fast-paced, team environment with a high degree of personal accountability
Ideal Candidate Profile
- Experience with medical lien financing
- Experience in the legal field
- Experience in help desk or call center settings
- Has outstanding customer service skills
Disclosures: Prove Partners is an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer committed to diversity in the workplace. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
How to Apply:
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.