Who We Are:
PROVE partners with attorneys and medical providers to provide lien servicing solutions that streamline and maximize personal injury settlements and quality patient care. We are backed by reliable capital solutions and a robust technology platform. We help personal injury patients get the quality care they deserve. We partner with industry leading attorneys, providing them tools that allow them to stay connected with clients & build better cases. We also provide physicians with turn-key services to streamline injury receivables and working capital solutions that help them focus on the delivery of the best quality patient care.
What We Need:
We are looking for an experienced VP of Operations to manage and grow the operations center in Las Vegas, NV. The VP will lead the day-to-day business focusing on strategic leadership and operational efficiency for long-term profitability and growth. This role requires strong analytical skills with the ability to drive profitability by developing revenue and margin goals, budget plans, as well as client and lead volume plans.
What You’ll Do:
This newly established, highly visible and transformational leadership role will ensure strategic solutions and building of new capabilities are leveraged within the department. Key to success in this role is understanding the client’s business needs and creating increased efficiencies through analytics, processes and technology.
- Partner with leadership to establish strategic vision, operational objectives, and policies and procedures.
- Develop and implement key metrics and performance standards to ensure company objectives are met.
- Create increased ROI and work flow efficiencies by driving process innovation/automation and continued implementation of PROVE’s Values.
- Oversee operational budget, revenue targets, and profit and loss.
- Manage the current Intake, Processing, and Settlement and Resolution Teams. As the company continues to grow, recruit, train, and mentor additional team members.
- Foster an environment that contributes to a seamless customer experiences, employee engagement, and success.
- Lead an advocacy/advisory culture vs transactional.
What You’ll Need:
- Strong analytical skills – ability to effectively analyze data to create efficiencies resulting in increased revenue, improved operations, productivity and customer satisfaction.
- Live MedCare’s values: Innovate Daily, Be Accountable, Communicate Effectively, and Be A Team.
- Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal skills to interact with associates at all levels of responsibility, along with the ability to communicate with tack and diplomacy.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or related field.
What You’ll Get:
The opportunity to work for one of the fastest growing medical lien companies in the country. We offer compensation that includes a base salary and bonus, along with an excellent benefits package. Our environment is energetic and team-oriented for the common goals of the company as well as personal achievements.
How to Apply:
We are a fast-growing company with a dynamic and unique service in our industry, and we are looking for a VP of Operations who is equally innovative, creative and passionate about our product. We are using an external resource in connection with this hiring. Please send your resume to email@example.com.