Choose reputable. Choose fast. Choose personalized.
Just like one treatment doesn’t fit all, neither does one financing. We understand every claim is unique, which is why we have a variety of financing options to meet your needs. The one commonality, fast reimbursement. We know for you to operate best, you cannot be worrying about where or when payment will come.
For more than 20 years, PROVE has offered fast, reliable, affordable turnkey solutions to ensure best outcomes for the patient and your medical practice.
Single Event Lien
Provider receives fast reimbursement for medical treatment at attractive reimbursement rates
- Fast reimbursement for single event lien (3-5 days after procedure is rendered and final bills, records and operative notes are received)
- Certainty of payment
- Removes collection risk – PROVE takes on the risk of loss if the case outcome is unfavorable, which may take years to find out.
- Attractive reimbursement rates compared to commercial payors
Working Capital Advances
Provider receives a lower dollar amount than he/she would in a lien purchase, but retains an ongoing financial interest in the receivables
- Secure immediate liquidity of your long-life injury receivables without giving up 100% of your financial upside
- Provider’s total financial return potential is greater than in an outright sale of your injury receivables
Programmatic Purchasing Programs
PROVE purchases the medical lien receivable outright, but gives medical providers an ongoing funding commitment to purchase liens in batches/pools at a regular cadence
- Simplifies lien funding for established providers that treat large numbers of injury victims
- Relieves administrative burden of processing single event lien funding
Acquisition of an existing portfolio of liens ( one-off or at the onset of establishing a programmatic purchasing program)
- Monetize existing portfolios in a single transaction – often >$1 million
- Opportunity to generate large inflows of working capital to facilitate growth of practice, medical equipment purchases, etc.